Newbie Questions!

Trustin Lee tlee at redhat.com
Mon May 25 15:05:59 EDT 2009

Hi César,

Hmmm.. I think you already know the answer. I hope you made a great choice! :)

Looking from your scenario, you can definitely do that with Netty.  I guess you are already playing with Netty according to your recent question.  Please let us know if you encountered any difficulties.

Thanks for your interest,

- Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/