Netty C++

John van Roij john.van.roij at quintiq.com
Fri Aug 27 06:31:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum.

We are about to change our communication framework. The applications we
build are a mix of java & c++ based applications (c++ based mainly server
side, java based mainly client side).  I'm now looking for a communication
framework that will handle both of these environments. Our goal is to
keeping much of the protocol code in the same style. Also the supported
features should be in sync for both c++ & java environments.

I'm really charmed by the Netty framework. But this solves only half of our
challenge.

My Question is: Are there people busy with a port of Netty to C++?

john