Netty C++

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:00:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have experience in heterogenous environments, and my experience is
that protocol buffers from Google really helps keeping your protocol
stuff sane. And you can use it in Netty in Java, and with whatever
other framework in C++. Its not the answer you asked for, but it may
still help :)

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4
mlaverd.theunixplace.com/blog

 /"\
 \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  X      against HTML e-mail