increasing memory usage

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 05:29:46 EST 2010

If you do not get an OutOfMemoryError, it is safe to decrease the
maximum heap size of the VM with -Xmx option.  I'd cut down to 96MB
(i.e. -Xmx96m).

If you get an OutOfMemoryError eventually, that's more like a memory
leak that needs more investigation.

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/