Will Netty solve the problems i had with a similar nio implementation

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 01:04:25 EDT 2010

Hello,

As far as I know, the existance of NAT routers don't make any problem
unless they alter the content of the packet.  The problem you are
experiencing is perhaps related with this:

    http://is.gd/aVwk4

Broadcasting a message to multiple channels is simply same with writing
the same message as many times as the number of recipients.  Since the
connection is encrypted, you will have to encrypt the same message as
many times as the number of recipients because each connection uses a
different key from each other.

Anyway, you can encrypt a connection and handle fragmented data in a
stream efficiently with Netty.  Therefore, you should be able to solve
the problem you are having.

HTH,
Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/