JBoss Microcontainer

Salim OFLAZ salimoflaz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:36:33 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have a netty based server that I want to integrate with my web
application written with JBoss Seam Framework, EJB, JPA. The server is
supposed to access data, read and write to some db tables, should
maintain connection with multiple non-netty clients. Should I implement
this application as a different application or can I include it with my
web project and let the server run forever happily with my JBoss
Microcontainer? Should I inject my netty based classes into my EJB's ?
What about message-driven beans? Any advice is welcome. This is the
first time I would make such an integration.

Best Regards,
Salim