OutOfMemoryError - unable to create new native thread

malolasi malolasi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 02:39:05 EST 2010

Hi there!
In my case, clients are forwarding to a others services, and each client is
identify by port which it connected to (clients are third-party apps), so
that's the reasons I need to create much listening channel with netty. I've
tried reduce thread stack size, but did not help much.

ps: as I know, Netty using "one thread - one channel" thread model, so I
think it hard to scale app to serve a large number of client, is it right?

Thanks.