Netty close the channel internally, I can't figure out why

fujohnwang(王福强) fujohnwang at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 02:10:27 EST 2010

Hi, Trustin
I hope it doesn't bother you since I have another question on netty, maybe
it's naive since netty has been there for a long time.

I have always used netty in some client application, so I haven't written a
server with netty yet. But now, I have such a chance to do this, so in some
minor scenarios I can't figure out clearly with the internal details of
netty.

I want to know whether netty create a new channel pipeline every time when
it accept a socket in the server side, if so then in the
SimpleChannelHandler, what's the different with channelOpended and
childChannelOpened?

Thank you in advance.