How to read chuncked Http Data ?

Sumit Arora sumit1234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 00:43:34 EST 2010

This is similar to :

Hi,

We want to send large data chunk by chunk. We read the HttpStaticFileServer
example. We examined the ChunkedFile and ChunkedWriteHandler. It examplifies
sending a file by using a ChunkedWriteHandler. But, we could not see how to
receive those chunks by receiver. A lot of chunks are delivered to the
receiver. How the recevier assamble these chunks? Is there any way of
assembling those chunks automatically in Netty? Or do we have to implement a
new decoder to do this?

Best regards,
Tayfun Gokmen Halac

But no reply so far ?