Does netty support multiple cookies?

chillwarmoon chillwarmoon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:54:53 EST 2010

when you visit the www.amazon.com,you will find there are multiple cookies in
the http response. I use wireshark to analysis this response package and
find that there are more than one Set-Cookie header in response.

Even though it doesn't follow the cookie RFC,but it could be parsed by the
browser and the following requests sent by the browser will have Cookie
Header.

When I use the netty addHeader function,when write the response back to the
visitor,the netty will delete the previous duplicate headers.

How should I add multiple header values for the same header name in netty?
If netty doesn't support it, how should I implement multiple cookies in
response?