[resteasy-dev] Old containers (AS7) tests

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 05:18:09 EDT 2016

Folks,
we have a bunch of JBoss AS7 specific tests in the project. I'm inclined
to removing them on master, especially wherever they're duplicated by
equivalent tests against WFLY. See for instance
https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/pull/819, in particular
https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/pull/819/commits/63a4f1a4603a675699fe27a41b3ed1481e855d0f
.
If you have any comment, please just let me know, otherwise I'll proceed
later today.

Generally speaking, moving forward, we should "support" the latest
versions only of WildFly; for example, in JBossWS we test against the
latest 3 released WildFly versions, plus current master. We could
eventually do something similar in RESTEasy.

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano