[resteasy-dev] Branch_3_0

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:44:09 EDT 2016

we can run all that on widlfy public CI, but given that project doesn't
properly run anywhere
without disabling half of the build profile and tests, I would rather work
on master and have that there.
3.0.x branch can be tested on same systems current master was.

For new stuff I can setup everything on https://ci.wildfly.org/