[resteasy-dev] Branch_3_0

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Fri May 6 16:41:07 EDT 2016

Hi Tomaz,
I assume you're referring to the -DskipTests that's specified by Travis
CI when building the project [1] (the install command is followed by a
mvn test command though).
With the latest changes on current master, I'm locally building the
project properly with 'mvn clean install', even on a system whose
language is not English. Given some tries, what I think you need to do
is running at least to the post-integration-test phase.
This said, the build and test mechanism still need improvements.
Cheers
Alessio

[1] https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/128168659/log.txt

Il 06/05/2016 12:44, Tomaž Cerar ha scritto:
> we can run all that on widlfy public CI, but given that project
> doesn't properly run anywhere
> without disabling half of the build profile and tests, I would rather
> work on master and have that there.
> 3.0.x branch can be tested on same systems current master was.
>
> For new stuff I can setup everything on https://ci.wildfly.org/
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Jim Ma <ema at redhat.com
> <mailto:ema at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     +1.
>     So we still need to find a place to run 3.0.x build ? Is there any
>     capacity on jbossws qa machine to run resteasy 3.0.x build ?
>
>     On 05/06/2016 05:49 PM, Alessio Soldano wrote:
>     > Hi,
>     > considering all the improvements in the build and testsuite recently
>     > discussed here as well as the development for JAX-RS 2.1, I
>     believe it's
>     > time to create a 3.0.x branch and open up the master to future
>     stuff.
>     > Any comment? Clearly this comes with the need to deal with
>     merges of bug
>     > fixes to the 3.0.x branch...
>     > Cheers
>     > Alessio