[resteasy-dev] Future dev plan

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Thu May 12 17:42:32 EDT 2016

Folks,
I'd like to organize a bit the work for the future month or such on
RESTEasy.
I've created 3.1.0.Beta1 version on jira and started setting that as
target for some issues / feature requests.
Please take some time to look at jira, review what's there, self-assign
/ un-assign jiras and schedule them for 3.1.0.Beta1. We should try to
come up with a reasonable payload for ~ 1 month of development.
Also note there are currently a lot of jiras scheduled for 3.0.17.Final,
but it does not look very likely that they'll all be solved in few days
(that is when we'll release 3.0.17.Final). So please update/reschedule them.
With more people actively working on the project we should try to use
JIRA properly for tracking progress on releases.

Thanks
Alessio

P.S. the comment to use on commits so that they can be automatically
linked to jiras (I still have to ask for the integration to be enabled
though, will do that soon) is "[RESTEASY-XYZ] blah blah", including
square brackets.

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss