[resteasy-dev] JIRA update

Ron Sigal rsigal at redhat.com
Sat May 14 19:48:41 EDT 2016

I remember now there were a couple of other things I wanted to mention.

1. There are two groups of unassigned bug issues I've been temporarily
avoiding:

   a. Several related to HttpClient. I've just been waiting to see how
far the results of RESTEASY-975 get us.

   b. Several related to Spring. Bill used to do the Spring stuff, which
was fine with me since I don't know a whole lot about it. If anyone is
familiar with Spring and wants to take them, I won't complain. ;-)
Otherwise, I'll refresh my memory about Spring and look at them after
3.0.17.Final.

2. In my previous discussion about open issues, I didn't mean to imply
that I was claiming all of the unassigned issues. Indeed, working
through bugs (real or imagined) is certainly a good way to get familiar
with code. So ... anybody is welcome to anything. ;-)

-Ron

On 05/14/2016 04:18 PM, Alessio Soldano wrote:
> Il 14/05/2016 20:15, Ron Sigal ha scritto:
>>
>> In the future, I propose that we make the Default Assignee
>> "Unassigned", which removes any possible ambiguity.
> I was thinking about the same few days ago, so I've just changed the
> default assignee to "unassigned".
>
> Cheers
> Alessio
>
> --
> Alessio Soldano
> Web Service Lead, JBoss

My company's smarter than your company (unless you work for Red Hat)