[resteasy-dev] JIRA update

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon May 16 04:34:57 EDT 2016

Il 15/05/2016 01:48, Ron Sigal ha scritto:

> I remember now there were a couple of other things I wanted to mention.
>
> 1. There are two groups of unassigned bug issues I've been temporarily
> avoiding:
>
>   a. Several related to HttpClient. I've just been waiting to see how
> far the results of RESTEASY-975 get us.

OK

>   b. Several related to Spring. Bill used to do the Spring stuff,
> which was fine with me since I don't know a whole lot about it. If
> anyone is familiar with Spring and wants to take them, I won't
> complain. ;-)  Otherwise, I'll refresh my memory about Spring and look
> at them after 3.0.17.Final.

I'm not very fond of Spring, however Jim and me have a bit of experience
from the old JBossWS-CXF spring integration. We'll see in the next
months, generally speaking we need to be very careful with anything
related to Spring as supporting new features can turn into a support hell.

> 2. In my previous discussion about open issues, I didn't mean to imply
> that I was claiming all of the unassigned issues.

Sure, never thought that.

> Indeed, working through bugs (real or imagined) is certainly a good
> way to get familiar with code. So ... anybody is welcome to anything. ;-)

Indeed

Cheers
Alessio

--