[resteasy-dev] PR #965

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 11:38:03 EDT 2016

Folks,

Tomaz has sent PR https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/pull/965 few
minutes ago. It basically upgrade many dependencies and fix few things
in the build to make it more jdk9 friendly. Besides that we eventually
have a single jetty dependency in the whole build and the few remained
jetty based tests are now using arquillian.

Overall the changes look interesting and the build is passing on Travis
CI. I'm thinking about merging the PR tomorrow or so, after having
created few JIRAs for the component upgrades, and then cut a 3.1.0.CR2
release. Any thought / concerns ?

Cheers

Alessio