[resteasy-dev] Spring framework dependency version upgrade?

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 01:02:46 EDT 2016

Hi.

Based on Jurgen Hoeller's blog post [1] the Spring 3.2.x (basically whole 3.x) will be EOL'ed in December 2016.
I think for EAP we certify just Spring 4, so upgrade to 3.1.o on community side is fine from my perspective.

Rostislav

[1] https://spring.io/blog/2015/06/15/spring-framework-3-2-x-eol-on-dec-31-2016