Mark old releases in RFPL Jira as released

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:01:05 EST 2014

Hi Pavol,

I pretty much used RFPL exculsively for tracking RichFaces releases via
the release jira issue we create for each issue.  When the release is
complete there are oftentimes QE related issues in the release that
prevent me from closing the RFPL version.  When those issues are
resolved I do not come back to the RFPL version to close it.

Since your team makes much heavier use of the RFPL jira project for QE
purposes, I suggest you request administrative access to the RFPL
project so you can open/close issues as appropriate.  Does this sound
reasonable?

Cheers,
Brian