Mark old releases in RFPL Jira as released

Pavol Pitoňák ppitonak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 03:49:41 EST 2014

Hi,

yes, it makes sense for me to "release" RFPL versions. It seems that I already have administrative access to the RFPL.

Versions 4.2.4 and 4.2.5 never existed. There were nine issue fixed in 4.2.4 (fixed also in 4.3.0.x) and no issues in 4.2.5. What would be the best to do with these two versions? Options are to leave it unreleased (I vote against it), mark it released (doesn't make sense), archive it (might work for 4.2.4) or delete it (might work for 4.2.5).

I released 4.3.3 and 4.3.4 in Jira.

Regards,
Pavol