[rules-dev] maven assembler

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:25:01 EDT 2007

yeah I am using package to build the war (so its standard war packaging) and
then the BRMS assembly grabs that war, as a file, and assembles it
seperately - seems to work fine (also means I could have war exploded for
deployment - which I may yet to as it means people can configure bits they
need to tweak).