[rules-dev] checkin and save

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Feb 15 10:34:01 EST 2007

Mic,

My current code in the svn to jcr sync is failing because
repository.save() is not setting version numbers. The checkin() method
seems the only way to have something increas the version number, also
does a save and a checkin at the same time, but its at an asset level,
not a repository level:
            this.node.setProperty( VERSION_NUMBER_PROPERTY_NAME,
nextVersion );
            this.node.getSession().save();
            this.node.checkin();

However I need a unit of work to be atomic. So save() is done at the end
of the session, when all actions have been applied, when I call "save" I
want version numbers increased.