[rules-dev] JBossRules 3.05 & Axis2 1.1.1

Matthias Benesch M_Benesch at web.de
Fri Feb 16 04:27:46 EST 2007

Hello,
I tried to set up my first example, using a rule engine. The example works fine, but when I move the rule engine into a WebService using Axis2, my imports in the rule can no more be found. I already found some posts, dealing with the same Problem, but no solution. I think it should be something wrong with the classpath. But is it Axis? Or JBossRules? Or me? Any hind?
best Regards,

Matthias