[rules-dev] Conway example - update to use ruleflow

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Fri May 18 04:11:15 EDT 2007

Are you happy for me to continue with the work? I can plug a Factory in
to do as you describe. It depends upon your dead-line for "examples"...

As a side, calling WorkingMemory.startProcess(xxx) doesn't clear the
agenda so anything previously scheduled gets run along with the process.
Is this by design?

If so, documenting it (yep, I appreciate where everyone - "the
community" - is with that) would have prevented my head scratching last
night!