[rules-dev] eclipse 3.3

agatap agata.przybyszewska at apcc.com
Tue Oct 16 06:26:43 EDT 2007

I would like to ask where I can find out what the road map for drools
development is?
I am especially interested in finding out when is drools *officially*
expected to be comatible with eclipse 3.3?
Another question: is it possible to use eclipses update feature to work on
the latest (trunk) version of the plugin?

With best regards
Agata