[rules-dev] Moving development tags into a dev_tags directory

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Mar 20 11:28:59 EDT 2008

   All,

   As discussed sometime ago, I moved all the development tags (i.e.,
non-release tags or tags for development only purposes) to a separate
directory.

https://svn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/dev_tags/    (committer access)
http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/dev_tags/  (anonymous access)

   This way, the tags directory only contains release tags now and should
only contain release tags in the future.

https://svn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/tags/    (committer access)
http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/tags/ (anonymous access)

   The reason for that is because with the increasing number of tags and
releases, things were becoming pretty confusing there. We thought about
moving the release tags into their our "releases" directory, but that would
break the "supposedly" working maven build reproduceability. So, they will
stay there for now.

   []s
   Edson

--