[rules-dev] Drools ReteOO versus Rete

James Owen jco2009 at att.net
Fri Aug 14 13:48:06 EDT 2009

Edson:

When I run WaltzDB-16 I get only 9K+ rules fired rather than the
"normal" 21K+ rules fired.  I'm thinking that IF this logic still
applies THEN that might explain why WaltzDB-16 does not fire the
requisite number of rules.

SDG
James Owen
Founder October Rules Fest
Senior Consultant / Architect KBSC
http://www.kbsc.com
http://www.OctoberRulesFest.org
Twitter: OctRulesFest
Blogs:
http://JavaRules.blogspot.com [Rulebased Systems Blog]
http://ORF2009.blogspot.com [October Rules Fest Blog]
http://exscg.blogspot.com/ [Expert Systems Consulting Group Blog]

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of
giants."
Sir Isaac Newton in a letter to Robert Hooke, 5 Feb 1676

Come to October Rules Fest and stand on the shoulders of the Giants of
the industry; if only for a week.