[rules-dev] Remove lesson schedule example from Drools Planner

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 17:57:13 EST 2009

API changes aren't a problem, they are refactored along.
The problem is keeping the examples up-to-date with the newest
improvements, such as relativeSelection, StartingSolutionInitializer, ...

Users copy-paste from an example and it's a pity if they don't use the
best techniques because they started from an older example.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet