[rules-dev] Enhancements to Rule XML (BRL)

Adrian Paschke adrian.paschke at gmx.de
Sat Aug 14 16:28:10 EDT 2010

Hi Amit,

You might be interested in the RuleML 1.0 release which will be published at
the RuleML conference ( <http://2010.ruleml.org/> http://2010.ruleml.org)
and Business Rules Forum in Washington DC.

RuleML is not just one language but a complete language family with an
overarching extensible design including derivation rule languages and
Reaction RuleML for production rules, ECA rules and rule-based CEP.

To learn more about the language design and family and how it relates to sub
languages such as W3C SWRL and RIF you can download the free sample chapter
(in the menu) from the Handbook on Emerging Rule Technologies
http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/TitleDetails.aspx?TitleId=465.

Regards,

Adrian

  _____