[rules-dev] REST/AtomPub interface for Guvnor

Andrew Waterman awaterma at ecosur.mx
Mon Dec 13 13:48:34 EST 2010

Hi Jervis,

I'm definitely interested in both helping out with the implementation as
well as discussing these ideas more deeply. I've looked at your page on the
"AtomPub" interface for Guvnor and like your approach using Atom. I have
been looking at Apache's "Wink" implementation of JAX-RS lately for use on
some server side projects; it seems like something that might be useful
here.

Let me know what the next steps might be; I am approaching a three week
vacation down here, so I should be more available during some of that time.

best wishes,

Andrew