[rules-dev] REST/AtomPub interface for Guvnor

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Wed Dec 15 02:11:05 EST 2010

On 2010/12/14 2:48, Andrew Waterman wrote:

> Hi Jervis,
>
> I'm definitely interested in both helping out with the implementation as
> well as discussing these ideas more deeply. I've looked at your page on the
> "AtomPub" interface for Guvnor and like your approach using Atom. I have
> been looking at Apache's "Wink" implementation of JAX-RS lately for use on
> some server side projects; it seems like something that might be useful
> here.
What we need to do is to finalize the requirement first, as well as the
design. Then we can go ahead with the actual coding. As far as the
JAX-RS impl is concerned, my personal favorite is Apache CXF. But
really, it does not matter. Any impl that conforms to JSR-311 spec
should work.  If you are the one who will take the main work, then it is
your call to decide which JAX-RS impl to use.

Jervis