[rules-dev] Branch day for 5.2.0.M1: next Thursday 16-DEC-2010 18:00 GMT

Andrew Waterman awaterma at ecosur.mx
Tue Dec 14 16:58:28 EST 2010

Sorry about the previous email, I thought I had closed the message, not hit the send button.

Anyway, my question was in regards to the small changes that I put together for allowing package compilation and snapshot creation in bug GUVNOR-1080.  [https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1080]

Will Jervis and/or Toni be backing those out in favor of the larger RESTful implementation proposed here?

> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/AtomPubinterfaceforGuvnor

Or will the changes be kept in until these ideas can be agreed to and implemented in a later build/release?

best wishes,

Andrew