[rules-dev] DSL expansion: ready for commit

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 02:41:43 EST 2010

On 13 December 2010 19:58, Edson Tirelli <ed.tirelli at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Hi Wolfgang,
>
>   Mark said you would like us to take a look at some of your commits?
> Can you let me know which ones?

Hi Edson,

I have reached a state where I think changes might be committed - see the
attached README. I'll just go through the code and add some comments and
make sure no "noise" remains. Then I'll send you the zipped tarball of all
changes. If there are no objections, I'll also commit, but I need to do this
before the git change incapacitates me. (I just don't have the time right
now for making this conversion, and I won't have it until E12/2010. Worst
time of the year for doing a change like that!)

@developers: Anybody interested in this set of changes can ask me for the
sources.

Best
Wolfgang