[rules-dev] drools-guvnor\modules => dead code or not?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 02:24:02 EDT 2010

> Any idea what's happening with the current drools-guvnor\modules folder? Is this prototype stuff? I can't see how it relates to Guvnor (other than perhaps the BPEL editor).

There are actually 2 BPEL editor codebases:
- one in drools-guvnor/modules (= dead I presume)
- one in drools-guvnor/src/main/java/org/drools/guvnor/public/bpeleditor
(= alive in kicking I presume)

I fear the entire drools-guvnor\modules is dead code, as it is not build
and hasn't been touched since 2008 it seems. I doubt it still runs (or
even compiles for that matter)?
Here's the issue:
   Remove broken and unused guvnor modules (dead code)
   https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2692

Does anything think it's not dead code or we should keep it?

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet