[rules-dev] eclipse editor for *.rf is broken

Lucas Amador lucazamador at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:25:10 EDT 2010

Hi,
you are right, this isn't working on trunk. This happens because the
ProcessSemanticModule isn't loaded anymore by default in
PackageBuilderConfiguration and DroolsEclipsePlugin uses the defaults
registered SemanticModules to parse the rules/process. I fixed it locally
adding this SemanticModule into the RF editors/parsers, the other solution
is re-add this SM into the PackageBuilderConfiguration... but I think that
it was removed by some reason.

If it's ok i'll commit these modifications.

Regards,

Lucas