[rules-dev] [rules-users] copyright violation issue on Drools

Bruno Unna bruno.unna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 05:07:08 EDT 2010

Yusuke: I don't know you. You don't know me. Why are you bothering me?

I read this list's messages because I'm interested in the technical
matters of Drools. Your personal grievances are not a business of
mine, and that's the way I'd like to keep it. Please try to understand
it at once.

Respect me and I will respect you.

Bruno Unna
Public key available