[rules-dev] [RESULT] indentation spaces VS tabs (\t)

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:31:35 EDT 2010

My vote:
+1 for 4 spaces in .java, .drl
+1 for 2 spaces in .xml
-0 for oneven number of spaces for an indentation

Winning result:

4 spaces for .java, .drl: +4 (mark, michael, wolfgang, geoffrey)
2 spaces for .xml: +4 (mark, diego, wolfgang, geoffrey)

Non winning alternatives:
3 spaces for .xml:  +1 (mark), -0 (geoffrey)

I 'll start indenting the pom.xml files (so they become readable)
and write instructions on the how to configure eclipse/intellij for 2
spaces in xml in the trunk/README.txt file.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet