[rules-dev] drools-guvnor and drools-factcontstraints: commit before Friday

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:21:03 EDT 2010

Great stuff.

Any idea what's happening with the current drools-guvnor\modules folder? Is
this prototype stuff? I can't see how it relates to Guvnor (other than
perhaps the BPEL editor).

I also like moving the backend stuff to drools-guvnor-server (I know you
show it in parenthesis in the JIRA but having the -server suffix makes it
obvious). Does this distinction make the full deployment of Guvnor two WARs?
I assume drools-guvnor\src\main\webapp will be deleted in its entirety?

Thanks,

Mike