[rules-dev] drools-guvnor and drools-factcontstraints: commit before Friday

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:32:31 EDT 2010

Next Friday (starting from 8:00 CET) I 'll:
- move the drools-factcontstraints module into the drools-guvnor module
- move the drools-guvnor-gwtclient part out of the drools-guvnor module
into a separate module

So please commit anything in those directories before Friday 8:00 CET. I
'll give a sign on IRC and this dev list once it's done.

More info about what will be done and feed-back welcome in the jira issue:
   https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2707
This change will allow us to use the maven-gwt-plugin (so remove the ANT
script in guvnor) and remove the generated javascripts files from
subversion (no more tree conflicts on drools-guvnor/src/main/webapp/org...)

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet