[rules-dev] split-up: guvnor repository unfrozen + check settings

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:52:10 EST 2011

Eclipse users:

I had to remove GWT from Maven's dependencies and add a reference manually
so that it could be moved to the top of the build classpath "order and
export" section.

AFAIK, this is a well known problem running Guvnor from Eclipse due to
incompatibilities of the version of JDT.

These JIRAs contain reference to the problem. I don't think a fix was ever
found.

   - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-685

   - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-580

The problem manifests itself with "java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
warningThreshold" errors when GWT attempts to compile Guvnor (either when
the URL is first accessed or explicitly selected).

With lind regards,

Mike