[rules-dev] drools-server exposing SOAP

Rafael Liu rafaelliu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:59:12 EDT 2011

Hello Guys,

I'll be doing a Drools presentation and thought about a generic way to
create Decision Services automatically from a given package (that I would
probably host at Guvnor). After some research to avoid reinventing the
wheel, I stumbled on drools-server.

It seems it already have a way to almost-automatically publish a RESTful
endpoint, only changing XML. At the docs it says a SOAP endpoint will also
be made available, just the thing I was trying to do. So, I thought of
writing to the dev list asking how this is coming up? Maybe there's a not
snapshot I could try?

Ow, and GREAT work you all! Really amazing stuff

--
Rafael Liu
+55 61 9608-7722