[rules-dev] Get credit as a contributor on our team page - done - please check

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon May 30 05:08:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for letting me know the changes.
I've processed all changes (until a few minutes ago) on the team page:
   http://www.jboss.org/drools/team
Please check if the changes are to your liking.
*Don't hesitate to let me know if anyone would like to see anything
changed.*

Some notes:
- I didn't add an image/avatar at this time, as I 'd have to redesign
the entire page (which takes quite some time). If people feel strongly
about this, I can look into it...
- I didn't specify what exactly everyone did, as this doesn't scale: for
some contributors (salaboy, ...) this would be a big list. So I just
specified the version at this time. Instead I am thinking about linking
to JIRA, ohloh, masterbranch or github?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet