[rules-dev] Get credit as a contributor on our team page - done - please check

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon May 30 08:38:07 EDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey..
That's great.. I think that adding masterbranch links and github accounts
will really help.
My masterbranch account is: https://www.masterbranch.com/developer/salaboy
and my github.com account is: http://github.com/salaboy

By the way, can you change my text, because it's says Drools 5.2 and jBPM
5.1 but I've never worked in guvnor. If you can change Guvnor for Drools
Grid I will really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance!

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Geoffrey De Smet
<ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> Thanks for letting me know the changes.
> I've processed all changes (until a few minutes ago) on the team page:
>   http://www.jboss.org/drools/team
> Please check if the changes are to your liking.
> *Don't hesitate to let me know if anyone would like to see anything
> changed.*
>
> Some notes:
> - I didn't add an image/avatar at this time, as I 'd have to redesign the
> entire page (which takes quite some time). If people feel strongly about
> this, I can look into it...
> - I didn't specify what exactly everyone did, as this doesn't scale: for
> some contributors (salaboy, ...) this would be a big list. So I just
> specified the version at this time. Instead I am thinking about linking to
> JIRA, ohloh, masterbranch or github?
>
> --
> With kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Smet
>

> Op 28-05-11 11:39, Jari Timonen schreef:
>
> Jari Timonen (jari timonen at zeniitti net)
>  Drools Guvnor 5.2+
>  IRC nickname: zenix
>  twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jtimonen (@jtimonen)
>

> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Geoffrey De Smet<ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com> <ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi guys,
>
> If you 've contributed pull requests, patches, ... to the 5.2 release
> and you aren't already credited on our team page:
>   http://www.jboss.org/drools/team
> then just reply here with the changes for that website
> and I 'll update that website.
>
> --
> With kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Smet