[rules-dev] Problem setting up Guvnor to run in hosted mode in eclipse

Mikael Lönneberg emil at snickeboa.com
Wed Nov 2 07:41:31 EDT 2011

Yes I'm running the Master branch. I tried to run it following the
instructions in the readme:

Run GWT in hosted mode

   - Open menu *Run*, menu item *Run configurations...*
   - In the list, select *Web Application*, button *new launch configuration
   *
   - Tab *Main*, Project: guvnor-webapp
   - Tab *GWT*, list *Available Modules*: Guvnor - org.drools.guvnor
   - Tab *GWT*, textfield *URL*: org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html
   - Button *Run*.

In my Run Configuration I have the following arguments -war
/home/miklo/workspace-drools/guvnor/guvnor-webapp/target -remoteUI
"${gwt_remote_ui_server_port}:${unique_id}" -startupUrl
'org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html' -logLevel INFO -codeServerPort 9997
-port 8888 org.drools.guvnor.FastCompiledGuvnor

Where do I set it up to use an external WAR folder?

Should I do something different?

Kind Regards

Mikael