[rules-dev] Problem setting up Guvnor to run in hosted mode in eclipse

Mikael Lönneberg emil at snickeboa.com
Wed Nov 2 08:53:12 EDT 2011

Thanks for your help so far, your advice got me a bit further but now I get
the following error:

Starting Jetty on port 8888
   [WARN] Failed startup of context
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.jetty.JettyLauncher$WebAppContextWithReload at 5b24dfa8
{/,/home/miklo/workspace-drools/guvnor/guvnor-webapp/target/guvnor-webapp-5.4.0-SNAPSHOT}
org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408 Unsatisfied
dependencies for type [Logger] with qualifiers [@Default] at injection
point [[field] @Inject
org.jboss.seam.security.permission.SecurityRuleLoader.log]
at
org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:270)
at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBean(Validator.java:106)
at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateRIBean(Validator.java:129)
at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBeans(Validator.java:351)

This seams to be seam related, but as I have never worked with seam before
I don't really know how to start troubleshooting it.

/Mikael