[rules-dev] Rule to service

suryain4u suryain4u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:25:59 EDT 2012

Hi all, In my service class, before saving the data i called the rule file. I
want the result of rule file to be stored as an message which displays to
output VO. I have used one simple technique and its as follows. But i want
to use more simpler than this. Can i use hashmap to store error messages or
warnings etc., If so how to do it.

The basic thing is that i want to get knowledge base into service class so
that i can get FactHandle and can be used for update and insert.

Regards
Surya