[rules-dev] Return type

suryain4u suryain4u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:54:42 EDT 2012

Actually i am writing a service class  which actually class a rule file
before saving the data into database. I want to capture error messages and
show it to user. I have used list in the rule file to add error messages but
i cant convert the list to the object type. Since many number of objects
(VO's) are there i have written one method called as Messages class in which
all error messages are added in a list. I have set those error messages as
ksession.setMessages(VO). Its working fine. But a laborious method i have
written. Its tooo complex. I want an idea for which i can capture the errors
and set it to the object itself. The code should be generic so that any
object can use it.

Regards
Surya