[rules-dev] Window Declaration feature merged into master branch

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:31:24 EST 2012

   All,

   Just FYI, I just merged the window declaration feature into the master
branch. I will write a proper blog post later about the feature itself, but
be aware that it has a side-effect of breaking the current serialization of
any kbase/ksession that uses sliding windows until we re-implement the
serialization framework in a couple weeks.

   Serialization of kbases/ksessions that don't use sliding windows should
not be affected.

   Edson

--
  Edson Tirelli