[rules-dev] cr1

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:18:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I will make the 5.5.x branch today.

These are the current issues....
*
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/droolsjbpm-integration/*

Failing tests:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/droolsjbpm-integration/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

   - SpringDroolsTest.testConfiguration

*http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/guvnor/*

Failing tests:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/guvnor/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

   - ServiceImplementationIntegrationTest.testListUserPermissionsPagedResults
   (jliu, could you please take a look?)
   - PackageAssemblerIntegrationTest.testFunctionWithFactType (Rikkola, is
   this as a result of the change I think you were making around Functions you
   were doing for Mario?)
   - AssetPackageResourceIntegrationTest.testUpdateAssetFromAtom (RESTEasy
   issue, do we want to @Ignore on the 5.5.x branch?)
   - AssetPackageResourceIntegrationTest.testCreateAssetFromAtom (RESTEasy
   issue, do we want to @Ignore on the 5.5.x branch?)
   - BasicPackageResourceIntegrationTest.testCreateAndUpdateAndDeletePackageFromAtom
   (RESTEasy issue, do we want to @Ignore on the 5.5.x branch?)
   - CategoryResourceIntegrationTest.testGetAssetsCreatedByAtomByCategoryAsAtom
   (RESTEasy issue, do we want to @Ignore on the 5.5.x branch?)

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/droolsjbpm-build-distribution/

Failing tests:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/droolsjbpm-build-distribution/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

   - BPMN2OsgiTest.testMinimalProcess
   - SimpleOsgiTest.testOsgiPlatformStarts
   - SimpleOsgiTest.testOsgiEnvironment
   - SimpleOsgiTest.testCompiler
   - SimpleOsgiTest.testDecisionTable

Who is going to volunteer to look into the Spring and OSGi failing tests? ;)

For those who may not already be aware, due to a RESTEasy issue (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RESTEASY-782) the Atom REST API in Guvnor
only works with AS7.0.1.

Any pressure that can be applied to get the RESTEasy team to fix this would
be welcome as it is required for jBPM Designer to work with Guvnor on
AS7.1.x.

With kind regards,

Mike