[rules-dev] Guvnor split-up

Nasir Ali nasirgoe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 15:31:37 EDT 2013

@Wolfgang
1. I think, it is a common sense. When I write here drool, everyone can understand that it is drools. There is no drool, which make confusion.
2.  thanks, I will post my issue there
3. you are right but i was not aware about the userlist. thanks for information
4. for me, it definitely make sense w.r.t. reusability and easy to use.

Regards,
Nasir